Richmond C. Amadi is an independent journalist, Book Publisher, member of RSU Alumni, Researcher (currently researching with Researchgate.net), Writer, Motivational Speaker. He is a BSc Holder in Office and Information Management, and Diploma holder in Management all from Rivers State University. Currently doing his MSc with RSU. Contact him on Richmond.firstname.lastname@example.org or Amadirichmondc@gmail.com All Social Platforms: @amadirichmondc
South East Missing As Appeal Court Gets 27 New Judges
According to culled report from a Nigeria based blog, Hope for Nigeria, among the 27 Newly appointed Appeal Court Judges no judge from the South East was included in the list.
Nigerians reacts following the report which has been tagged “lopsided” appointment.
Below are the names as retrieved:
1) Justice P. A. Mahmoud, Benue State
2) Justice F. Ojo, Kwara State
3) Justice I. G. Abundaga Nasarawa State
4) Justice M. B. Idris, Niger State.
5) Justice A. M. Talba, Adamawa State.
6) Justices Kadi M. M. Alkali, Adamawa State.
7) Justice A. I. Adenyangtso, Taraba State.
8] Justice A. S. Umar, Kebbi state.
9) Justice O. Z. Senchi, Kebbi,
10) Justice A. M. Lamido, Sokoto state.
11) Justice B. B. Aliyu, Zamfara state.
12) Justice Ebowei Tobi, Delta State.
13) Justice G.O. Kolawole, Osun State.
14) Justices O. Itodo, Benue state.
15) Justice M. A. Abdul Gafar, Kwara state,
16) Justice D. D. Adeck Nasarawa state.
17) Justice D. G. Mann, Plateau state.
18) Justice D. G. Goji Adamawa state.
19) Justice Kadi U. B. Umar Adamawa state.
20) Justices Y. A. Bashir, Taraba state.
21) Justice Z. B. Abubakar, Kebbi state,
22) Justice I. M. Sani, Kaduna state.
23) Justice F. L. Adamu, Kano state.
24) Justice I. B. Ahmed Katsina state.
25) Justice M Y Uftsha’u, Zamfara state.
26) Justice P. O. Affen, Bayelsa state.
27) Justice O. A. Ipaye, Osun state.
From the South:
South/South 2; South/West 2; South/East 0.
The same educationally disadvantaged North now has the best citizens to be so appointed.
It seems what divides us is stronger than what unites us. Let’s not pretend, Nigeria can’t work under a grossly polarising man, Buhari.
© Hope For Nigeria