Richmond C. Amadi is an independent journalist, Book Publisher, member of RSU Alumni, Researcher (currently researching with Researchgate.net), Writer, Motivational Speaker. He is a BSc Holder in Office and Information Management, and Diploma holder in Management all from Rivers State University. Currently doing his MSc with RSU. Contact him on Richmond.email@example.com or Amadirichmondc@gmail.com All Social Platforms: @amadirichmondc
FAYOSE ASKS BUHARI AND APC COHORTS 8 CRITICAL QUESTIONS
Ekiti State Governor, Ayo Fayose has taken to Twitter to ask Buhari 8 critical questions concerning the President’s anti-corruption campaign.
See questions below
1. I ask our President, what has happened to the report on the $43m discovered in an apartment at Osbourne Towers, Ikoyi, Lagos?
2. What has happened to the allegation of award of $25bn contracts without following due process made against Dr. Baru by Dr Ibe Kachikwu?
3. What happened to the DSS indictment for corruption of Magu and the AGF Investigative Panel set up by the President?
4. Who is the owner of LEGICO Shopping Plaza, Ahmadu Bello Way, VI, Lagos inside which the EFCC claimed that it found N448.8 million cash?
5. Who brought the five sacks in which the EFCC claimed that it found N49 million cash to the Kaduna Airport?
6. What happened to the probe panel on the alleged N500m bribery said to have been paid to the Chief of Staff (COS), Abba Kyari by MTN?
7. Most importantly,,, what has happened to the report submitted on Tuesday on the fraudulent reinstatement of Maina?
8. Is the President going to use APC broom to sweep the report on Maina under the carpet just as he did to others before it?
Court orders National Assembly to begin impeachment of Buhari
The post FAYOSE ASKS BUHARI AND APC COHORTS 8 CRITICAL QUESTIONS appeared first on Hope for Nigeria.