Richmond C. Amadi is an independent journalist, Book Publisher, member of RSU Alumni, Researcher (currently researching with Researchgate.net), Writer, Motivational Speaker. He is a BSc Holder in Office and Information Management, and Diploma holder in Management all from Rivers State University. Currently doing his MSc with RSU. Contact him on [email protected] or [email protected] All Social Platforms: @amadirichmondc
8 questions every Nigerian must ask Buhari – Nnamdi Kanu
From the Ben television interview with Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) held on Thursday, eight summarized questions have been extracted posed to President Mohammadu Buhari and his media managers.
The anchor of the program, Rose Peter Graham, asked the IPOB leader: “Mazi Nnamdi, you just referred to the President of Nigeria as Jubril Aminu Al-Sudani. Why do you have this impression that the man in Aso Rock is not President Buhari and that he is an impostor?”
And Nnamdi Kanu answered as follows:
1. You must ask him why he will not speak fufulde?, this is a local Fulani language that the old dead now Buhari speaks fluently.
2. Ask that very thing in Aso Rock why he looks 35 years younger than the original Buhari who is now dead?.
3. Ask him why he cannot allow a good journalist like yourself to offer him a good interview like am doing right now?.
4. Ask him why he never addresses his people?.
5. Ask him why he doesn’t embark on any walkabout?.
6. Ask him why ministers will pass through Abba Kyari, not even the vice president Osibanjo?.
7. Ask him why he does not attend any conference, example the recently concluded TICAD7 SUMMIT IN YOKOHAMA?.
He never left where he was, he never left to interact.
8. Ask them why they issued Photoshopped after photoshopped, doctored videos after doctored videos, why not they present him so that people can ask him questions?.
These are things that are in the public domain for people to use their common sense to come to the inescapable realization that, the man there is not Buhari.
You have seen the pictures, without his make up he looks like 45 years old. When they make him up heavily they make you assume that you are looking at Buhari and we know that is not him.
Ask yourself this question, why would Femi Adesina going to the extent of doctored videos to convince you that this man is Buhari when they know that he is not?.
Why do you need to lie? why do you need to present photoshopped pictures? why must you present doctored videos? why not allow this man to speak for himself? why showing only his pictures all the places as if he is handicapped why?.
These are the simple questions that we expect normal human beings to be asking. Nobody is asking because they are Nigerians every nonsense goes, but we are Ipob’s, we are BIAFRANS, we hate injustice & we hate lies and that is why we fight it wherever we see it.
© Christopher Kelwchi